- Up to 20 workers – youth and/or adults
- 1 supervisor/coordinator from your church
- Clean out and throw out trash/debris from various rooms in the church. (Includes sorting and carrying items upstairs/downstairs to an outside dumpster.)
- Sort books and items for future rummage sale.
- Sweep and clean up rooms after items have been removed.
Pick a Saturday morning this spring from 9 a.m.–1 p.m. Options include:
- April 24, 2010
- May 1, 2010
- May 8, 2010 (CANCELLED)
Cottage Grove Avenue Presbyterian Church, 1050 24th St., Des Moines. Park in the north parking lot of Cottage Grove Avenue Church and enter the north doors.
- Work gloves
- Brooms and dustpans
- Hefty garbage bags
- Free lunch, Pizza and pop provided
- Great exercise and a sense of accomplishment!
E-mail Ginny Hancock at email@example.com with the date you want to reserve from the options listed above. In the e-mail, please note your church name, contact person, contact information (e-mail and phone) and number of participants. Your date will be confirmed within a week of your request.