- PEOPLE WITH A DISABILITY CAMP (all ages), Cost $300, June 20-26 (3 p.m./10:30 a.m.)
- S.P.L.A.T. (Seek, Play, Learn, Act, Teach, ages 6-9), Cost $187, June 27-29, Aug. 1-3, & Aug. 8-10
- SUMMER FUN CAMP (4th-8th & 9th-12th grades*), Cost $325, July 5-11 (2 p.m./9:30 a.m.)
*(Cost of attending camp is reduced to$275 for youth leaders – 9th-12th grades.)
- SUMMER FRIENDS CAMP (2nd-3rd grades), Cost $185, July 8-11 (2 p.m./9:30 a.m.)
- SUMMER RETREAT (6th-12th grades), Cost $55, July 10-11 (9 a.m./9:30 a.m.)
For camp descriptions, go online to read or download the Summer Camp Brochure.
Questions? Contact Camp Registrar Dennis Britson, 515-282-9139.
Other Presbyterian camp opportunities in Iowa: